Summer 2014

Summer 2014
Photo by New York Creative Group. Click on photo to visit the site.

FOLLOW EVITA ARCE

Keep up with Evita for occasional updates on her worldly adventures. Based in New York City, she can usually be found traveling between Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, the UK, Italy, Greece, Spain, and of course, several US cities. Please stay in touch and follow along as more videos, photos, and stories about her travels pop up. These days more stories and comments will include shoes and fashion.

Monday, January 18, 2010

LONE STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

I'm very happy to say that The Lone Star Championships in Austin, TX (my home town) were wonderful! The Killer Dillers had a great representation in several contests.  Jaun Villafane took first place in solo Charleston with Sharon Davis right next to him at 2nd place.  Nathan Bugh, Michael Jagger, and I were in the semi-finals.  I'm also very proud to say Jeramie Anderson and I won 1st place in the Blues division, a repeat offense from our 1st place win at ALHC Blues, 2007.  And once again, Michael Jagger and I were able to perform our routine to "Singing in the Rain".  We first performed this number back in August at ILHC.  Thanks to Lee Walker, a new video is up on Youtube.  I hope you enjoy.
Singing in the Rain



Blues Division Finals




All Star Invitational Strictly